The Global STEM Talent Summit Initiative was designed as an employer led three-year Strategic Roadmap to deliver short, mid and long-term STEM Talent development strategies from implementation, execution and impact. In addition, the Summit offers deep dive discussions and perspectives on future STEM 2.0 capabilities required for STEM talent to be highly successful in careers pathways.
“In today’s digital world, companies that attract, nurture, develop and retain STEM talent have a clear competitive advantage. The insights shared during the Global STEM Talent Summit are uniquely relevant and directly applicable to fueling business growth and innovation.”
– Balaji Ganapathy, Head of Workforce Effectiveness, North America Tata Consultancy Services
More than 430 million STEM jobs will need to be filled by 2030. With an urgent need to develop the demising STEM talent pipeline, how do companies safeguard long-term prosperity, identify expertise from opinion, navigate complex business challenges and optimize their evolving strategy?
The Global STEM Talent Initiative guides companies with direct access to recommended priorities and research based leading next practices that empower companies with short-term results and long-term sustainability.
In 2016, the Global STEM Talent Summit was held at Gallup World Headquarters on April 28, 2016. Over 200 senior level executives from the national largest companies including industry, government, education, nonprofit and international media in addition to 2,500 global stakeholders tuning in via live stream. The Global STEM Talent Summit sparked high-level conversations from a demand and employer perspective that illustrated transformational STEM strategies and global best practices. It was unique in that it highlighted the industry perspectives of mastering the challenges of the STEM talent shortfall.
The 2017 Global STEM Talent Summit is focused on short-term STEM talent development strategies and impact on business performance. This dynamic and highly interactive two day senior leadership summit includes a comprehensive mix of panel discussions, keynotes, fireside chat, networking and more. Attendees will gain insights and evaluate performance in the development, implementation, execution and impact of best in class STEM talent development which can be applied in the US and globally.
Why companies partner with GSTS:
- Identify the quality and scope of your STEM talent development strategies
- Interpret the current environment of STEM talent readiness and appetite
- Precisely define tangible solutions that elevate performance and instill confidence with exceptional results
- Sharpen focus with innovative principles that drive scale
- Measure your global exposure to the STEM talent pipeline
- Implement course correction that functions as a strategic asset
- Develop a succinct roadmap with exclusive insights to proven STEM talent development strategies
- Lift and adapt key action step that accelerate business transformation
- Positioned as global thought leaders actively engage in solving the STEM talent shortfall
- Focus on a unique employer driven platform that highlights industry perspectives on mastering the challenges of STEM education
- Leverage business leadership and expertise from emerging and developing markets.
- Cultivate high-level discussions, knowledge sharing and peer exchange networking
Over 47 strategic partners ( 75+ by 2018), with more than $2 trillion in combined revenues and 6 million employees, unite GSTS as the leading authority in STEM talent development strategies and premier networking peer-exchange.Another small graphic.