Join us at STEMconnector®
We are looking for a full or mostly full time intern to join our team, initially as an intern with the potential for more down the road. STEMconnector® is an organization helping lead the national discussion about how we can best align our educational system with the career market that awaits. Interns will get:
• Amazing exposure to high-level executives from corporations, industry and academia.
• Opportunities to learn and apply knowledge about education, public policy and business.
• To be a member of a (mostly) young and (100%) fun team of professionals
• Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding and rewarding environment
Apply to join our team! If you make it on board, you will be guaranteed an experience that will not only enhance your resume and your contacts but will provide growth and insight about the world. Who knows? You might even stick around!
STEMconnector® is looking for a full time intern to join are team this winter. We are a passionate, driven, and intelligent group of people and we are looking for interns to work side-by-side with us. We pride ourselves in the care and level of responsibility we give our interns as we know they are an integral part of our organization.
STEMconnector interns enjoy:
- resume building workshops
- bi-weekly lunch and learns
- excellent networking opportunities.
Depending on whom you report into, responsibilities vary, however all interns have the following core responsibilities:
- Outreach to clients via phone and email for various assignment
- Conducting research and preparing reports of findings
- Development of sales and marketing materials
- Content management and updates of STEMconnector® website and client database
- Assistance and support in organizing, preparing, and executing various events
- General administrative support
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate or graduate degree in related business field
- Demonstrated research and writing ability
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Willingness to learn CRM database (Salesforce.com) and/or Constant Contact
If you are interested in an internship, please message email@example.com