eePRO, an initiative of the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) and the Environmental Protection Agency, is an online platform that provides environmental education (EE) professionals and students from around the world with opportunities to network, discuss important issues, and access high-quality professional development resources. Join eePRO (it’s free!) to post resources, events, jobs, join groups, and share your profile with the community.
eePRO community members can:
- Post content. Share your events, resources, and opportunities with the eePRO community.
- Join special interest groups. Connect with other professionals and discuss key issues in the field.
- Participate in professional development webinars and the NAAEE webinar series.
- Find and post jobs, internships, and fellowships in the field.
- Subscribe to NAAEE’s newsletters, eeNEWS and eeJOBS.
- Create and update your eePROfile to share your skills and connect with other eePROs
- Develop a professional development plan by taking the self-assessment (linked on your eePROfile).
NAAEE is searching for another moderator for the E-STEM Education Group on eePRO. Moderators are responsible for posting relevant content, periodically writing blog posts, and initiating and engaging in discussions with Group members. Moderators are paid an honorarium of $700 per year. Contact Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.